This notification is also sent to all FASBEE members by email titled [【Solved】About the error failed to login/register from Facebook account].
This is a notification regarding the error failed to login/register by Facebook account.
Thank you for using FASBEE.
From Nov.12, to Nov.30, 2022, an error occurred and customers were unable to login and register by Facebook account.
We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused this time.
Currently, the problem is already solved.
In addition, customers registered by Facebook account before Nov.30,2022 are able to login by following procedure.
1. Send an email to the email address of your Facebook account for setting password from following page:
2. Check the email and set a new password
3. Login to FASBEE by the email address and the password you set
In this way, you will be able to login by the email address.
If you would still like to login by Facebook directly instead of the email and password, please login to FASBEE and follow the steps below.
4. Move to the page "Member Information Updates"
5. Click the button "Facebook"
※Please note that only those who registered by Facebook before Nov.30 can see this button.
If you registered by Facebook before Nov.30 but do not see this button, please contact our customer support.
6. Confirm the content of the dialog box of "Facebook login setting" and click "Set".
7. You will be moved to Facebook app page. Please confirm if it is the Facebook account you would like to login with and permit FASBEE app.
8. You will be able to login by Facebook
※The Facebook account will be the account you are logging in or the account you permit at step 7.
Again we deeply apologize for the inconveniences caused this time, and will keep on improving our service to bring customers a better service.
Thank you for your support and kind understanding.
Please do not hesitate to contact our customer support if you have any questions or concerns.